Welcome to iGolfGuide, the leading UK golf directory. With comprehensive details of 2, 866 UK golf courses, iGolfGuide has been developed to include all the essential features you would expect in a golf course directory and many more.
We have also partnered with 2Fore1 and feature almost 900 courses that accept their vouchers, which will enable you to play some of the best golf courses in the country at half price.
iGolfGuide can benefit every type of golfer, including the experienced Pro, the golf tourist and the fair weather amateur. This app can help your game in many different ways; from your planning your summer golf trips and competitions to helping you around the course.
The key ethos is of iGolfGuide to assist all levels of golfer enjoy their game. Below is a description of the features in Version 1.3 of iGolfGuide, these features help you search through the UK’s golf courses, helps you choose the course for you and help you play your round.
- Search the complete directory of 2, 866 courses.
- Search from nearly 900 2Fore1 affiliated golf courses and click straight through to the 2Fore1 website to purchase the 2Fore1 vouchers.
- Search for the closest courses to your current location or to a course, viewing the nearby courses on the interactive map.
- Search by County.
- Store your favourite golf courses for quick access.
- Check out the weather forecast to help you choose which course to play or help you decide if you need to take your waterproofs.
- Choose which course you are going to play by checking out the extensive course details: par, yardage, course type, facilities details.
- Utilise the course contact details, for example to book a tee time, call them, email them and even visit their website.
- Click on the course address details to get detailed directions.
- Utilise interactive satellite images of the course to help you navigate around the course in as few strokes as possible.
- Zoom into every hole to identify hazards and gauge the distance of your next stroke.
- Built-in notes functionality, to allow you to add your personal annotations as you play your round.
This application is compatible with the iPod Touch, with all of the course details stored on the device for quick access. However please be aware that key features such as Maps, Nearby courses and Satellite images do require wi-fi.
We are always looking for new innovative ideas, if you have any suggestions that can improve the iGolfGuide application or feedback on the current version please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter